Bag Closer Sewing Machine
Get the choice, quality & service you want with professionals.
Bag Closer stitchers sew all kinds of papers, textiles and poly bags: cotton, hessian, jute, PP, PE, PVC, woven cloth and other bag materials. These bag closers are simple to operate, even for inexperienced workers.
Among its applications, bag closers are ideal for closing bags for agricultural products, animal feeds, fertilizer, flour, chemicals, etc. Used extensively in: flour and seed mills, vegetable merchants, chemical industry, textile dyeing/bleaching & printing houses, post rooms & dispatch departments.
- Portable Hand-Held Operation
- Three thread rolls included.
- Low Maintenance
- Extremely Easy to Operate - Can be Used with One Hand
- Lightweight yet Rugged All Metal Construction
- Single-Thread Chain Stitch
- Integrated Auto Lubrication System
- Speed 1250 rpm
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Can be Hanged From Ceiling (with Optional Pulley System)
- Uses Both cardboard and Plastics Cored Spools
OFFER INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START SEWING YOUR BAGS:
- 1 Sample Roll Threaded and Ready for Use Installed on the Machine
- 1 Extra Power Transfer Band
- Set of Three Replacement Brushes for Electric Motor
- 1 Plastic Bottle to Feed the Lubrication System
- 10 Additional Sewing Needles
- Set of Tools for Basic Machine Maintenance
- Voltage: 110V AC
- Current: 0.73A
- Power: 90W
- Freq.: 50/60Hz
- Thickness of sewing material: 0.16 inches (4mm)
- Space between Stitches: 0.27 inches -0.33 inches (7-8.5mm)
- Dimensions: 14.25 inches (361 mm) (L) x 9.25 inches (234 mm) (W) x 12 inches (304 mm)(H)
- Machine Weight: 12 lbs. (5.5 Kg)
- Boxed Dimensions: 16 inches (L) x 16 inches (W) x 16 inches (H)
- Boxed Weight: 19.00lb
Please call 9845414712 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and shipping information.