EPAL Box Pallet
The EPAL box pallet is the indispensable workhorse of the automotive industry and the most widely-used exchange box pallet in the world. It is mainly used in Europe.
- EPAL box pallets are safe across borders.
- EPAL box pallets guarantee smooth transport of your goods.
- EPAL box pallets ensure stable storage of your goods.
- EPAL box pallets ensure maximum occupational safety thanks to their high quality.
- Boards: 4
- Hinged panels: 2
- Construction: steel lattice framework
- Length: 1,200 mm
- Width: 800 mm
- Height: 970 mm
- Weight: 70 kg if produced after 2011; prior to that 85 kg
- Safe working load: 1,500 kg if produced after 1990; prior to that 900 kg
- Loading capacity: 0.75 m3
- Superimposed load: max. 6,000 kg when stacking pallets on a horizontal, flat, rigid surface
- The embossed EPAL in oval mark
- Embossed with the letter “Y”, number stamped/stencilled on
- EPAL control seal
- Embossed inscriptions net weight/safe working load/superimposed load/loading capacity
- Name and location of the producer or the EPAL licence number and year of production