Pneumatic Liquid Filling Machine 100 ml
Get the choice, quality & service you want with professionals.
Pneumatic fillers measure and dispense free flowing products - such as thin and/or moderately dense liquids - onto a container. Each machine is equipped with one or more volumetric pistons. Each fill/release cycle consists of an intake stroke, where the product is withdrawn from the container or hopper and taken into the product cylinder. The down stroke commences as soon as the product cylinder has reached its predetermined fill level. The piston pushes the product out of the cylinder and into the container.
The amount of product to dispense is set by a simple adjustment of the length of the piston stroke (the distance covered by the piston). The adjustment is performed by turning an small adjusting wheel located at table-top level. If the stroke is reduced the volume of dispensed product decreases. On the other hand, lengthening the piston stroke will result more product being dispensed. Once the set, the pneumatic filler will dispense accurately and repeatedly. Two repeated cycles can be performed to fill volumes that are higher than the cylinder capacity.
Our volumetric piston fillers are used by industries in the Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Agricultural, Animal Care, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical fields.
- Filling Range: 0.676 - 3.381oz. (20 - 100 ml)
- Approximate Speed: 20 - 25 pcs/min(depending on operator speed, product density, draw length, a fill speed, among others)
- Suitable to fill low to mid density liquids (0 - 3,000 cp)
- All Parts in Contact with Product are Food Grade (SS 316)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Electro-pneumatic operation
- Fluoropolymer elastomer O-ring System
- Adjustable Volumetric Piston System with Numeric Reference Display
- Piston Feed Speed Adjustment
- No-drip Option Included and Installed
- Extremely Accurate (+/- 1%)
- Extremely Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Sanitary Stainless Steel Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Extremely Easy to Operate
- Quick Connect/Disconnect Pneumatic Fittings.
- Master Start/Stop.
- Cycle Reset Button.
- Semi Auto/Continuous Operation Selector Switch.
- Air Pressure Gauge.
- Air Intake Pressure Adjustment.
- Piston Volume Adjust with Numeric Display.
- Includes Electro-mechanic Industrial Duty Pedal
- Includes Parts Kit
- Voltage: 110v / 50-60 Hz / 1Ph
- Not to be Used to Dispense Flammable or Explosive Products
- Maximum Recommended Draw Height: 6.5' (2 meters)
- Nozzle Type: Type A
- Stock Nozzle Tip dimensions:10mm Outside Diameter x8mm Inside Diameterx11mm Length (0.39in ODx0.31in IDx0.43in L
- Air Requirements: 4 CFM/min (114 lts/min) @ 90 PSI (6.2 Bar) (Air compressor not included) (Min. Req. Air Compressor: 25 Gal)
- Boxed Machine Size: 29 inches (737mm) x 16 inches (406.4 x 17 inches (432mm
- Boxed Machine Weight: 90 lbs (41 kgs)
Other Options (not included with the machine – inquire for availability)
- Custom Nozzles (To direct flow and/or to prevent foaming, splashing, excessive aeration, etc.)
- Various O-Ring Materials (PTFE, Silicon, Floroelastomers, Encapsulated Silicon, etc.)
- Double Jacket Heated Hoppers (To help reduce heat loss)
Other products from our extensive product line (not included with the machine - inquire for availability)
- Conveyors, Marmites, Mixers, Positioners, Filler, Labelers, Coders, Sealers, Cappers, Bundlers, Wrappers, and many others.
- Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Fully Automatic Systems
- Partial and Complete Filling Lines
Machine characteristics may change without notice.