Phosphated Cord Strap Buckle
Phosphated Steel Strapping Buckles are used with Corded, Woven or Polypropylene strapping. The phosphated finish of these buckles ensures that strap does not slip.
- Suitable for Corded, Woven and Polypropylene Plastic Strapping
- Sizes - 13mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm and 38mm
- Quantity - 200 - 1000 per box (Varies on Buckle size)
- Grips strapping better than galvanised buckles
- Stronger than a metal or a plastic seal
Phosphated steel strapping buckles are primarily used with corded, woven & polypropylene strapping.
The advantage of using this strapping system over others is that it requires very little time to secure a load. Additionally, it only requires one tool to tension and cut the strap, which is much more cost effective than other strapping systems that require tensioners, sealers and cutters to do the same job.
What buckle size should I use?
Buckles come in the same size as strapping. If you have 13mm wide strapping - Use a 13mm buckle.
Benefits of using Buckles
- Buckle does not damage the product
- Much stronger than a crimp seal
- Easy to install
Order now online or call us on 9008185267 for packaging and shipping advice.