Get the choice, quality & service you want with professionals.
The Sri Sai Pack AUGER-2000 is equipped with a PLC-controlled Servomotor that turns a helical shaft (screw) within a tube. This moves product from an accumulating hopper down to the bottom of a container. Fills of high accuracy are attained by electronically adjusting the number of revolutions the screw spins. A separate PLC-controlled motor drives a heavy duty agitation system that breaks apart clumps and positions the product into the path of the rotating screw.
Products dispensed with Auger Fillers may include Talcs, Powders, Detergents, Dry Milk, Spices, Chemicals, Sugar, Soils, Ground Coffee, Nutraceuticals, Tints, and Flours, among others.
- Fill Range 200 to 2000 ml (6.76 to 67.63 Oz)
- Hopper Capacity: 40L 10.5 Gal
- All product contact areas made of Stainless Steel or PTFE
- Approximate Speed: Approx 30 pcs/min (depending on operator speed & product characteristics)
- Suitable to fill dry powder and denser granular products such as sugar, ground coffee, seeds, spices, fertilizers, flours, etc.
- Can be actuated by included Proximity sensor, by included electronic pedal, or through keypad
- Stainless Steel Construction
- PLC-based cycle counter
- Fully self contained – does not require compressed air
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Easy to Operate
- Supported by Casters
- Master ON/OFF
- PLC with keypad and LCD screen
- Semi Auto/Continuous Operation Selector Switch
- Power: 700 W
- Electricity: 220V/50-60Hz
- Includes Parts kit