The EXS 306 semi-automatic strapping machine quickly secures outgoing shipments of virtually any size. It automatically adjusts the strapping tension to prevent damage on softer packages and to better protect even the largest of products.
In one action, this machine cuts the polypropylene strapping, adjusts the tension and sticks the ends to give a neat and durable seal that maximises the chance of your product arriving undamaged.
Just 902mm wide and on casters, this small machine can be easily manoeuvred into tight spaces and is robust enough for use in general packaging or the harsh conditions of the food and graphic art industries.
- Enclosed Cabinet for added protection of machine components
- Quadruple access doors for easy access and serviceability
- Simple to use - Minimal Operator Training
- Tension Control Wheel (up to 150 lbs.)
- Fast Warm-Up Time
- Sealing Method - Heat Seal with Temperature Sealing Control (Caution! Up to 320 C / 608 F)
- Feed Length Control for auto-feeding
- Equipped with Reset and Manual Feed Buttons.
- Casters with brakes
- For Poly Strapping of 1/4 inch, to 5/8 inches (6 to 15 mm) width
- Approximate cycle time 1.5 seconds (Depends on package size and tension adjustment)
- Model: EXS 306
- Name: Semi Automatic Strapping Machine
- Dimensions: 850mm width x 560mm depth x 780-950mm height
- Tension: 8-45kgs
- Strap width: 5mm - 13mm
- Strapping speed: 2.5 seconds / cycle (60Hz)
- Power supply: 230v / 50Hz
- Power consumption: 0.3kw
Sensor-controlled heater blade Adjustable table height Unique direct-drive mechanism.
Warranty: This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer 'return to base' warranty. In the event of a breakdown (which is extremely rare), simply send the machine to us and we will repair and send back to you.