Skin Packaging Machine
Get the choice, quality & service you want with professionals.
The SSP Series skin packaging machines are designed for low volume applications. They incorporate a stationary heating system with instant on/off heaters, which come up to heat instantly during cycles and turn off for loading/unloading. The skin packaging machines have timer control for precision repeatability and an accurate turbine regulator. The SSP Series is available in the standard size 12 inches by 18 inches.
The operator places the master card directly on the machine vacuum box, loads product, and depresses the cycle start button to initiate the heater timer. At the end of the cycle the vacuum timer starts the vacuum turbine and the operator lowers the film clamping frame. Once the skin packaging cycle is complete the operator releases the latches, opens the film clamping frame and pulls the finished master skin card forward and re-closes the frame. The finished skin card is slit from the film frame by the operator and the film frame is returned to the preheat position. A new section of film has automatically been loaded into the clamping frame during this process. The finished skin card is now ready for die cutting, if necessary, on one of our SSP Series roller die cutters.
- Rugged All Metal Construction
- Powerful Heat Oven
- Infrared Heating Elements for Quick and Uniform Heating
- Electronic Frame Movement (Oven to Vacuum & Vice Versa)
- Free Rolling Roll Holder
- Work Frame Size: 29 3/4” (756mm) x 23 3/4” (603mm)
- Speed Up to 60pcs/hr
- Double Oil Filled Vacuum Pump
- Control Panel:
- Master On/Off Switch
- Vacuum Level Gauge
- Heating Time Adjust with Digital Display
- Vacuum Cycle Length Adjust with Digital Display
- Manual-Auto Cycle Switch
- Up/Down Frame Switches
- Cycle Start Switch
- Electric Draw Display (Amps)
- Casters for Ease of Movement
- Film Width: 24 In (610mm)
- Just connect the power cable to your socket,adjust the heating time according to Sealing Thickness of the material. Put the plastic bag on it,then press the handle, the led indicator light will be on, the machine will control the heating time itself. When the LED indicator light is off, the power automatically disconnect. Release the handle after 1-2 seconds, then it’s finished sealing.
- The Led indicator Light is on only when the machine is sealing, it's not on if you just connect it to socket.
- If damage appears when it’s sealing, that’s because the heating time is too long, then shorten the heating time by rotating the timer knob with anticlockwise rotation.
- If Insecure sealing appears, that’s because the heating time is too short, then extend the heating time by rotating the timer knob with clockwise rotation
- If the plastic bag is sticky to machine,that’s because the cooling time is not long enough. Please extend the cooling time after the LED light is off, hold longer time to release the handle.
- If heating time is adjusted, don’t do any change when it’s sealing or continuous sealing.
- You can always connect the power cable to the socket, because if it’s not sealing, it won’t have any Electrcity consumption.
- Electrical: 220V/50-60Hz/3Ph Power: 12Kw (40amp) Machine Size: 30 In (762mm) x 75 In (1905mm) x 54 In (1372mm) Machine Weight: 400 lbs (182 kgs) Boxed Machine Size: 37 In (940mm) x 48 In (1219mm) x 58 In (1473mm) Boxed Machine Weight: 550 lbs (250 kgs)
Warranty: This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer 'return to base' warranty. In the event of a breakdown (which is extremely rare), simply send the machine to us and we will repair and send back to you.