Sri Sai Pack can provide slip sheets as an alternative to heavy, bulky and expensive plastic or wooden pallets. Slip sheets are compatible with special forklift truck attachments (see image below). These attachments are available through your forklift truck supplier or we will be happy to help you in this area. The attachments need to available at the receiving company also to ensure they can handle deliveries.
Minimum space is required for storage of the sheets. In fact, 1000 sheets can be stored in the same space required to store 10 wooden pallets.
- Slip sheets allow you to use the full space available within a container.
- Slip sheets are available with different thickness and strengths according to your needs.
- Slip sheets are wood free, hygienic, recyclable and offer great potential cost savings.
Slip Sheets are very useful products within the Transport and Logistics industry. Slip Sheets are thin plastic sheets used to replace pallets, they can be supplied in a range of sizes to suit your pallet dimensions. The slip sheet is used as a unit load support device in vehicle delivery and transportation of products.
The plastic slip sheet is made from recycled high density polyethylene or polypropylene materials. This type of material allows for greater non-tear strength and an increased number of uses in cold and humid environments. Its advantages include longer sheet life, durable lips, ability to be stored in cold or humid environments, and that it can be handled by a roller conveyor, slip sheet lift truck, AGV, or powered unit load transportation devices.
The Sri Sai Pack plastic slip sheet will not absorb moisture and maintains its strength and integrity even when wet. Most solvents and chemicals have no effect on the sheet. The non-porous plastic material will support neither bacteria growth nor insect larve. In freezer applications, surface sticking is eliminated. All Sri Sai Pack Plastic Slip sheets meet FDA standards.
Slip sheets can save space and weight so that the bulk of your shipping weight is pure product. When you use reusable plastic slip sheets, not only will help you reduce labour, shipping expense and waste disposal costs, but you will make a positive impact on the environment by consuming fewer resources.
Slip Sheet Advantages
- Using slip sheets instead of wooden pallets allows for 12–15% more products in material handling containers.
- Slip sheets do not require maintenance, but can easily be replaced.
- Significant reduction in material handling costs.
- Decreases loading/unloading time by up to 60%
- Weighs 1/20 as much as wooden pallets, reducing shipping costs.
- Can be customized to fit any size load.
- Eliminates the need for pallet exchange.
- Reusable and reliable.
- Most are recyclable.
Improve The Productivity Of Your Warehouse With Our Wide Range Of Equipment