EPAL Euro Pallet (EPAL 1)
The logistics world would come to a standstill without the EPAL Euro pallet. The most widely-used exchange pallet in the world. It is mainly used in Europe. Around 450 - 500 million are currently in circulation.
- EPAL pallets safely cross borders all over the world.
- EPAL pallets guarantee smooth transport of goods.
- EPAL pallets ensure stable storage of goods.
- EPAL pallets ensure maximum occupational safety thanks to their high quality.
- Boards: 11
- Nails: 78
- Blocks: 9
- Length: 800 mm
- Width: 1,200 mm
- Height: 144 mm
- Weight: approx. 25 kg
- Safe working load: 1,500 kg
- Maximum additional load: 4,000 kg when stacking
- Produced according to the EPAL technical regulations
- Branded markings of the European Pallet Association e.V.
- IPPC branded marking in accordance with the national plant protection rules (mandatory since 01/01/2010 for EPAL pallets)
- Country code
- Registration number of the responsible Plant Protection Authority
- Method of treatment (heat treatment)
- EPAL control staple (mandatory)
- Repair nail (only present if the pallet is a repaired EPAL pallet)
- Licence number – Year – Month