Glass Protection Film
This clear low tack polyethylene glass protection film with a solvent based acrylic adhesive system; is recommended for the protection of sensitive surfaces against dirt and damage during painting, sanding, renovation, storage and transportation. Ideal for protection of many smooth surfaces including glass and double glazed units.
It is advised that an evaluation trial of the product is carried out to confirm the suitability use of this product.
- Self adhesive film allows for easy installation and removal
- High UV resistance
- Suitable for up to 6 months outdoor exposure
- Lightweight, manageable rolls
- Widths available: 600mm, 1200mm
- Lengths available: 100m
The clear protection film is recommended for the protection of sensitive surfaces against dirt and damage during processing, storage and transportation.
- Glass Protection & Complete Window Protection
- Aluminium (ground, matt anodised)
- PVC, PVDF, Polyester, Acrylic lacquers and plastics
- Ceramics, Marble
- Stainless Steel(ground)
Provided the product is protected against dust and extreme humidity, and is held under normal room conditions (+8 to 35 ̊C) for max. 6 months.
- Surfaces to be protected should be free from dust, oil, solvents or other chemicals.
- Temperature (surface and surrounds): +10 to +25 oC
- Remove the film at temperatures of >5 oC
- Using laminating machines with rubber coated press rollers to apply this film.
- Always try to eliminate or minimise film elongation together with the formation of air bubbles and folds during lamination.
- This film is not suitable for extreme Thermo-forming.
For an evaluation trial and to request a product sample call us on 9008185267 or email email@example.com
The film protects the surface against the degradations caused by dirt, the scratches and the signs of utensils during the complete cycle of its usage: maintenance, storage, transportation and assembly. NOT to protect against corrosion, humidity or chemical substances. As the protection film can have several application, product suitability may be verified only after the user has completed the qualification tests before the definitive use.